More evidence of Over The Top Flower Buying: I even bought tulips for the bath:
|The Bawth Tub is happy for the floral company.|
|This is a Tory Burch skirt. Add white shirt and there you have my vision.|
How about Random Facts? My friend Jen asked me to do this, once you read her blog you will be happily agreeing to any requests as well. Here we have it:
11 Random DaniBP Facts
1. I lived in Missouri for a year and absolutely loved it. Perfect climate, would move back in a second.
2. I lived in Newfoundland for two years, I'd go back there too.
3. My great-grandfather was a rum-runner, or so family legend goes.
4. I was attacked and mauled by two German Shepherd guard dogs (who knew me, until I entered the security gates of my friend's property by myself, well she gave me the code) when I was 18 years old. Scarred me for life.
5. I am now an avid dog-owner.
6. I was trapped in Paris in 2010 during the Icelandic Volcano Disaster. Trapped in Paris: a gilded cage.
7. I'm married to MrBP, as you know, but you may not realize that he is an Environmental Lawyer who did graduate work in... Constitutional Law.
8. I did a course in University that exclusively studied The Lord of the Rings. I've been a massive Tolkien fan ever since.
9. When I go down-hill skiing I'm pretty certain I'm going to die by the end of the day.
10. I once painted a portrait of a fish butt, actually I painted two of them. The Bobster (Dad) still has one hanging in his kitchen. The other one is in MrBP's boardroom.
11. I dream of owning a shack-by-the-sea.
I hope your week is stellar. I'm planning a blog break until our next book club on March 29th. Have you read To Kill a Mockingbird yet? Please do, and come back on the 29th with all thoughts and observations. Everyone is welcome and we'd be pleased to hear your thoughts even if you have read the book long ago or only managed parts.
Be well and Carry On, as we do! Mop Philosophers are a special breed you know.