"We are what we believe we are."
C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Projects

Closet Organizing: my favourite summer project.
We've been busy goofing off this last weekend and hope to continue that trend, which might make posting a bit sporadic.  I do have a new post up on Frock Philosophy which you might enjoy if, like me, you find it fun to read about closet organizing and wardrobe management.


I hope to be back next week with some other summer projects that pertain more to household organization... in the meantime be as good as you can be while still optimizing the fun.
xoxDani

8 comments:

  1. Orange Is the Forever Orange. Enjoy time away, summer is fleeting and technology will still be here when you get back, all re-organised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I'm organising closet too and making orange towers when it gets too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. I just put up a guest room and orange was one of the colours I have used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the update on the organisation - I always love all your tips, but meanwhile enjoy the rest of the Summer, I can't say I've been a prolific poster of late (or blog commenter… it's all just got away from me the past few weeks) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I keep hoping I will do this,too, but for now your efforts will have to do. Such vicarious pleasure! I did do a drawer of T's a la Kondo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dani.
    those orange boxes. How subliminally beautiful. Enjoy the goodies inside and enjoy "time out".
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete