Friday, December 1, 2017

Pizza Night

 I don't know about your household but our theme on Friday nights is "serious relaxing" or should I say "exhausted".  I try to avoid scheduling anything social on Friday evenings.  It's always a crazy day at the office for my hubs and of course I'm trying to keep track of our teenage daughter.  I typically will cook up a pizza and this afternoon I'm going to try this Martha Stewart recipe for a whole-wheat dough that can be portioned up and frozen.
It might be nice to have pizza dough on hand for throwing something together for a football afternoon or movie night, especially during the holidays.
Speaking of holidays my subtle attempts at decorating continue...
Kitchen basket wrapped in ribbon.

Greenery in urns on the porch.
I love these old bells, found those last year.
 I sewed up some new slipcovers for my porch cushions.  The fabric is a toile from France that is a sort of white and gold theme of angels on a bronze background.
 To me it screams holiday without being red and green snowmen etc.
How do you organize your Friday evenings? Are you flopped on your couch with pizza, wine and movies as we are?  Or do you head out on the town?
Whatever you do, hope it's a good one!
xoxDani