Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Goodies

 Our dear reader Chocolate has let us know that the Brora clearance sale is back online, well done ordering the cobalt coat Chocolate!
I somehow missed that it was back up, I don't think they sent out an email.

It's funny too because I had decided last evening to place an order this morning at Brora, for something full price alas, and for a very festive reason.

Today is our darling Middle Rascal's birthday and while I of course planned her present weeks ago part of it didn't ship.
I've been trying to figure out what to replace it with these last days and I finally have it sorted.

We'll see her, and her Rascal brother, on Saturday for a birthday lunch.  I can't wait!

I'll tell you what I chose for her later, it needs to be kept well under wraps in case she reads the blog this week.

So many tempting goodies at Brora, not just in clearance but their summer range is looking so good too, with all of the linen and the espadrille sandals.

Here again is the link to the site in case you want to see for yourself!

Have a really wonderful day today,
xoxDani