Monday, June 24, 2013

Mop Philosophy Monday

 What a weekend, it's been so busy around here and my to-do list is staring right at me and I seem to be just staring back at it with glazed eyes.  I find I get quite lazy in the hot weather and housework in particular becomes more difficult.  Oh well, one thing at a time...
A particular trick I am enjoying is having some flowers here and there to distract the eye from the dust (and the cracker crumbs that seem to magically reappear on the carpet nearly every day).
 These are the June flowers, the latest instalment of the gift of "Flowers For A Year" from MrBP.  I think the colours are so gorgeous, don't you?  They are the finishing touch in my living room which could otherwise use a thorough vacuuming.
Well I'm too busy reading today to throw myself into the housework.  Don't forget our Mop Philosophy Book Club has the very first meeting this coming Saturday.   Of course a blog book club has the advantage of the post existing for an indefinite time... if you don't have time to read it now you can read it later... and come back to the post which I will place on the sidebar for easy access.

Book club beverages.
Glass of wine at our book club is optional, and may depend on your time zone.  I hope your week is off to a brilliant start and that you are well and happy.
xoxDani