"We are what we believe we are."
C.S. Lewis

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Renee Claire Blouses

Green Cabana Birds
As you may already know, Bedhead Pajamas produces my absolutely favourite and best sleepwear.  Just this morning I was telling Wendy about my Bedhead robe which is flannel, covered in darling birds, and which I have worn daily for four years.  It just gets softer and better with age!
Thinking about my robe (and a new robe for our Darling Wendy) led me back to the Bedhead site, I remembered seeing something new and beautiful in an email... yes these new blouses made by Bedhead in Los Angeles: the Renee Claire Blouses.
Coral Cabbage Rose
 That coral with the pink roses is dreamy.
Pears by Liberty of London
A mod shape and pattern...

The one that captures my eye completely is this classic Liberty of London print on a cream background, perfect with faded denim.  Maybe Goldsign jeans?  That would be a complete Made in LA outfit!
Cream Botany of Desire Essential Liberty of London Shirt
Aren't they darling?  Which is your favourite?  
Enjoy your Sunday, I hope it's as pretty as a Renee Claire Blouse.
xoxDani

16 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful. Very unique. Something one could wear as a signature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree LPC, they are romantic but tailored, a good combination!

      Delete
  2. Cabbage Roses!!!!! Oh My - Am off to visit the site Asap! Thanks for the shout out! I feel I need to order new PJs before I leave Freddy Beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy I knew you'd like those roses.

      Delete
  3. I love the cabbage roses and just spent 20 mins staring at the red cardinal pj's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabs you could get some wear out of those pj's, aren't they beautiful.

      Delete
  4. II like the Florentine Fleur bell tunic top. It is cool looking for summer. Love a soft aqua shade with white when it is hot outside. I have never owned any Bedhead pj's. they do look soft and cozy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hostess I liked that one too, I can see you in those colours.

      Delete
  5. these prints are so pretty and whimsical! thanks for introducing me to this company! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. tie between cabbage roses and the botany of desire although i would probably buy the last one. soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi it's a toss-up for #1 pretty isn't it!

      Delete
  7. Love the Botany of Desire print--doesn't it look like J.Crew's Floral Eve Liberty print, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keilexanadra, I think it's the same Liberty print but this one is on a cream background, I think the JC is white. I prefer the cream ground!

      Delete
  8. I love the same Liberty print shirt, cream sounds nicer than the white for that print with a vintage feel. Love the cabbage roses too. I wonder if the XS will still be big on me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany Rose not sure how they run size-wise, I had an email this morning, Bedhead is having a massive July 4th sale beginning today... the blouses are on reduction as well. So tempting.

      Delete