Friday, December 29, 2017

Sofie

 We went to visit Poppa and his new puppy yesterday and I managed to capture some pictures of the whirling little ball of energy and fur.
 My father-in-law has been thinking of getting another puppy for over a year, and he went about it very methodically.  Sofie is an Australian Labradoodle, a Labrador retriever crossed with a miniature poodle, a cross-breed which originated in Australia (hence the name).
She wanted the contents of this shopping bag!
 We were there for two hours and she ran around the whole time, I think she has "Fear Of Missing Out" because she was clearly very tired too, I kept waiting for her to pass out with exhaustion.
 Isn't she a doll!
As if our day wasn't cute enough already we received a package from the North Pole, oh I mean from Fort Simpson, where my brother lives with his family.
The package contained gingerbread cookies baked (with help I'm sure) and decorated by my three year old nephew.  And some pictures of our cute fella just to pull the heart strings a little tighter!
They've had a lovely Christmas up in their northern home.  I'm grateful for frequent texting updates from my far-flung family, we miss them.
This Christmas week is just flying by... today I have to tackle some housework and the business month-end, there's no way around it.  Then it's off to see our friends later this afternoon for you know what... Miller Time!
Have a really good day with cute things in it,
xoxDani