Monday, February 5, 2018

Mop Philosophy Monday

 This flower arrangement has done well for itself, still going strong after ten days.
Speaking of going strong, how about that Super Bowl?  Kind of cool that the Philadelphia Eagles won.  I'll have the Rocky theme song in my head on a loop all day.

How many roles does your foyer play in your household?  So many items need to be there for the grabbing, such as 900 winter layers, handbags, keys, shopping baskets and of course pencils for school-bound Rascals.
 This mini Diptyque lavender candle smells almost medicinal, it's so cleansing to the air.  Just the thing for that crowded foyer.
 I thought about creating a cocktail with this cherry gin, but then I thought no, I don't even like gin.  I guess it might be nice with some tonic and maybe mint leaves?
 Have you ever cooked beet chips?  I made some last night for our Super Bowl party and they were not my favourite.  MrBP thought they were delicious though.
 The real star of our snack arsenal: vegan nachos.  I used this vegan nacho cheese recipe and covered the lot with black beans, hot red peppers, parsley and little chopped tomatoes.
 These tomatoes are so good, I might have to go get some more today so that I can re-create a couscous dish I made last week.  I'll post the recipe tomorrow!
How's your list looking on this Monday?  After the usual laundry and housework I'm planning to start de-cluttering our basement storage room.  I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time.
Hope your week starts out as well as possible,
xoxDani