Monday, December 4, 2017

Mop Philosophy Monday

 Christmas is three weeks away!
It was a beautiful mild day here yesterday and my friend Berna joined me for my walk with Scout.  She likes to track things so now I know that particular walk takes 7500 steps to do.
Do you track your steps and whatnot?
 I baked some bread yesterday afternoon, there's pretty much nothing nicer to see in the kitchen:
 Finally my Christmas tea towels arrived from Williams Sonoma.  Some people might think that theming the kitchen towels goes Too Far but not me.

I think it adds just the right amount of festive to the kitchen.

I'm hoping to do some baking today but I don't yet have a plan so we'll see.  I do have to go to the dreaded shopping mall to pick up the last couple of presents on my list, I hope it's not chaos.  I'm hoping the fact that it's Monday will lend the place a bit of calm!
Have a wonderful day out there,
xoxDani